- Upgrading from Visual Studio 2012 RC to RTM - Heath Stewart discusses the supported upgrade path from VS2012 RC to VS2012 RTM, useful information for those who have yet to take the plunge and upgrade.
- 19 Videos To Get You Up To Speed With VS 2012 and .NET 4.5 this Weekend! - Mitch Pronschinske highlights 19 different videos covering .NET 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012 features covering ASP.NET Web forms, Entity Framework, IDE enhancements, MVC4 and much more.
- An, Er, ‘Interesting’ Visual Studio 2012 Colour Theme - Ken Cox warns against hacking the VS2010 Visual Studio Colour Theme editor into VS2012, after ending up with an interesting colour scheme in his IDE.
- One (more) ASP.NET - Paul Stovell discusses the ASP.NET landscape, with particular view to ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET WebAPI, expressing his concern about the divergence of MVC and WebAPI, and how features in one apply in the other too
- What’s really new in ASP.NET MVC 4 (not much) - Max Toro takes a look at what is new in ASP.NET MVC 4 concluding that this release is a consolidation with a few new features and a number of features which exist in their own right as separate modules / packages.
- Unit Testing WinJS: First Steps - Christopher Bennage discusses the unit / integration testing of WinJS applications looking at using the Mocha testing framework.
- Entities, Models, and Architecture - Chris Eargle discusses his opinions and recent research on the structuring of software using entities and models, following on from recent discussions in the community about getting data from databases and where the layers of abstraction should be between the database and your application and presentation code.
- Exclusive benefits for those who publish a Windows 8 app before GA - Windows 8 Launch Publisher Programme! - Sarah Lamb highlights a UK programme encouraging and rewarding developers for getting applications into the Window 8 App Store before the general availability release at the end of October.
- Tech.Days Windows Server 2012 Camp - Lee Stott highlights a series of TechDays events being organised by the UK IT Pro team, with events looking at Windows Server 2012 taking place in London, Birmingham, Southampton and Manchester