Hopefully no typos today!
- Finding Bad Controllers – Phil Haack discusses locating bad MVC Controllers in ASP.NET MVC looking at the RouteDebugger as a debugging tool for this kind of issues
- Don’t write your own ORM – Jimmy Bogard continues his recent discussion of Object Relational Mapping with a plea to you all to leverage existing ORM Frameworks over spending the time and effort to write your own, be that your own ORM, or a more specific data access layer for your application.
- Essential Tools, Libs and Frameworks for Front-End Development. What are you Using? – Rey Bango is running a poll to gather the details of the libraries being used for front end web development these days – if you have 5 minutes spare go give him your feedback – results will be published some time later.
- Upgrading to Azure 1.7 SDK: Visual Studio build and publishing problems – Mike Volodarsky shares some of the problems he encountered in updating to the 1.7 version of the Windows Azure SDK and how he worked round them.
- NuGet Package Restore with a Local Repository and Offline Access – Mark Kemper takes a look at using the Nuget Package Restore functionality and explores configuring it in an environment where there is no internet connectivity
- NxtGenUG – Event: Developerís View of Windows 8 – The Cambridge NxtGenUG welcome friend of the Brew Robert "Boss" Hogg for a session looking at Windows 8 from a developers perspective next Tuesday (31st July)