- Microsoft FxCop 1.36 – FxCop has been updated to support .NET 3.5 SP1
- Know Issues / Breaking changes in ASP.NET 3.5 SP1 – Scott Galloway is maintaining a list of Know issues and breaking changes for the ASP.NET 3.5 SP1, which he will be keeping up to date
- Free Silverlight and WPF goodness for all! – Andrew den Hertog highlights a new WPF and Silverlight component site, allowing community submissions of free components.
- More on Device Filtering With ASP.NET Server Control Properties – Ryan Farley continues looking at browser filtering for asp.NET server controls, this time looking at how it can be archived in code rather than the declarative markup.
- Aspects of Functional Programming in C# Presentation and Code Redux – Matthew Podwysocki issues a post presentation collection of links to articles, sample code and podcasts about Functional Programming and F#.
- LINQ and Dynamic Predicate Construction at Run-time – Dave Dolan look at a way of dynamically building LINQ Predicates from a search form.
- C# Tutorial – Weak References – Michael Kuehl talks about the Weak Reference in .NET and shows where it can be used.
- Test Doubles: When To (Not) Use Them – Davy Brion gives some guidance for choosing when to use the real component and when to use a test double in its place when writing tests.
- Filters in ASP.NET MVC CodePlex Preview 4 – Phil Haack talks about the four types of filter introduced in ASP.NET MVC Preview 4
- Inversion of Control is NOT about testability – Jeffrey Palermo reminds us that IOC is about improving the quality of our code/design, and that testability is a happy side effect of the good code/design. He ends by making a very good point – Programming is about coupling after all
- ASP.NET gets no Respect – Rick Strahl talks at length about the reasons he feels that ASP.NET gets a lack of respect from the general web development community – a long but interesting (and not particularly biased) article
- 12 Unit Testing Tips for Software Engineers – Its sometimes a good idea to remind yourself what the best ways and reasons for doing something are.