Subscriber numbers took a bit of a dip (back down below my magic milestone) so the celebrations will have to wait 😉
Today’s post is also a little light on content – I’ve decided to avoid the Entity Framework Petition Debate, as there is so much back and forth it would be too difficult (and dangerous) to sumarise by picking a few links and still keep it fair.
- IronPython Integration In SharpDevelop 2.2 – Matt Ward highlights the availability of a early alpha Sharp Develop Addin which adds support for Iron Python 1.1
- State Machines in C# 3.0 using T4 Templates – Andrew Matthews writes in some detail (and plenty of code) about creating state machines using an XML definition and some T4 templates
- Separation of Concerns by example: Part 3 – Jimmy Bogard continues his series on removing dependencies code with some further refactoring of his customerfinder class.
- Two free SQL Server DBA eBooks from Red-Gate, "How to Become an Exceptional DBA" and "SQL Server Best Practices" – Greg Duncan highlights the availability of two free SQL related E-Books.
- Design Patterns – Observer Pattern – David Cumps continues his posts on patterns with a look at the observer pattern – once again keeping with his strategy game examples.
- MSDN Low-Bandwidth Rendering Option – Craig Andera gives a useful tip to speed up access to MSDN content.
- NotNorthwind – Update #1 – All Your Northwind Are Belong To Us – Scott Hanselman gives an update on his ‘NotNorthwind’ campaign – it would seem that Northwind is going to survive, getting some updates and a few new features.