Subscriber numbers took a bit of a dip (back down below my magic milestone) so the celebrations will have to wait
Today’s post is also a little light on content - I’ve decided to avoid the Entity Framework Petition Debate, as there is so much back and forth it would be too difficult (and dangerous) to sumarise by picking a few links and still keep it fair.
- IronPython Integration In SharpDevelop 2.2 - Matt Ward highlights the availability of a early alpha Sharp Develop Addin which adds support for Iron Python 1.1
- State Machines in C# 3.0 using T4 Templates - Andrew Matthews writes in some detail (and plenty of code) about creating state machines using an XML definition and some T4 templates
- Separation of Concerns by example: Part 3 - Jimmy Bogard continues his series on removing dependencies code with some further refactoring of his customerfinder class.
- Two free SQL Server DBA eBooks from Red-Gate, "How to Become an Exceptional DBA" and "SQL Server Best Practices" - Greg Duncan highlights the availability of two free SQL related E-Books.
- Design Patterns - Observer Pattern - David Cumps continues his posts on patterns with a look at the observer pattern - once again keeping with his strategy game examples.
- MSDN Low-Bandwidth Rendering Option - Craig Andera gives a useful tip to speed up access to MSDN content.
- NotNorthwind - Update #1 - All Your Northwind Are Belong To Us - Scott Hanselman gives an update on his ‘NotNorthwind’ campaign - it would seem that Northwind is going to survive, getting some updates and a few new features.