- Updates: Process Explorer v11.20, ZoomIt v2.0, Sigcheck v1.53, Handle v3.4 and introducing Sysinternals Live beta. – Sysinternals update a few tools, and provide a new way of getting them – a WebDav enabled site which will allow direct access to the .EXE for all the tools to make i much easier to get the tools on a particular machine.
- xUnit.net 1.0.1 Released – Brad Wilson announces the release of xUnit.net 1.0.1 – a bug fix release, with support for ASP.NET MVC preview 3, and Support for newer builds of F#
- Fluent Interfaces And Readability – Joel Ross considers the implementation and readability of Fluent interfaces.
- Foundations of Programming – pt 8 – Back to Basics: Exceptions – Karl Seguin continues his series on programming basics with a look at exceptions
- nHibernate many-to-many collections. (OR mapping is not one table one class) – Peter Van Ooijen talks about collection mapping in NHibernate.
- The Unit Testing Story in F# Revisited – Matthew Podwysocki looks at unit testing in F# again, reviewing the changes in the testing frameworks (xUnit.net and Gallio) that make F# testing work again.
- Ways of Performance in .NET – Part1 – Tao Wang starts a series on performance techniques in .NET
- What’s Wrong with this? – Alan Mendelevich argues for the use of ‘this.’ before any field of the object to allow distinctions from local variables.
- Community Call to Action: NOT Northwind – Scott Hanselman is fed up of the Northwind sample database and is now looking to create a new example database.
- Cool ScriptManager stuff I missed… – Jay Kimble highlights some of the aysnc functionality of the Script Manager
- .Net Equality – Will Smith reminds us all that there are multiple ways of testing equality.
- ActiveLinq – Scott Watermasysk prototypes an active record like implementation using Linq to Sql
- Call for Party with Palermo RSVPs. Reserve your spot now for the Tech Ed party – Jeffrey Palermo announces his latest event at TechEd 2008