- Secure Persistent ASP.NET Forms Authentication – Brant Burnett improves the security of Forms Authentication by implementing two cookies, one for secure hosts and one for insecure hosts (which does not allow you onto the secure host without re-authenticating).
- Dependency Injection using Spring.NET – Niranjan Kumar looks at implementing dependency injection using the Spring.Net library
- Another C# Idea: Interface Method Chaining – Matt Hamilton considers the possibility of allowing interfaces to have method chaining – an interesting idea, not sure how often you would use it though.
- Extended LINQ: additional operators for LINQ to objects – Igor Ostrovsky offers a collection of extension method operators for LINQ to objects
- The Open/Closed Principle on MSDN – Jeremy D. Miller’s latest article has been published in MSDN Magazine, covering the open/closed principle – a nice interesting read
- PetriDish: Multi-threading for performance in C# – Nick Butler looks at some advanced concurrent programming techniques
- Multiple File Upload User Control – SAMir Nigam offers a useful file upload user control which allows the use to upload multiple files using a nice interface.
- Static versus Dynamic Languages – Attack of the Clones – Matthew Podwysocki weighs in on the classic Static vs Dynamic debate
- MVC Storefront Challenge Kickoff – Jimmy Bogard starts his MVC Storefront challenge – to switch out the tools Rob Conery is using with Open Source alternatives.
- PDC2008 Professional Developers Conference October 27-30, 2008 – Microsoft PDC 2008 registration has opened, with savings of $200 for early registrations.