A little short on content today, a lot of the blogging in the past 24 hours seems to be taking the form of a ‘barfight’ about the Entity Framework (amongst others), and I don’t really want to cover that sort of thing.
- Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 SP1 - Service Pack Update for Virtual PC 2007 adding improved support for Windows Server 2008, Vista SP1 and XP SP3
- Gauntlet - A build time code generator for .NET which integrates tightly with MSBuild
- Strict Mocking Semantics Is the only way to Mock - Derik Whittaker looks at strict mocking replay, and explains what he likes and dislikes about it.
- ASP.NET MVC: UI Validation Framework Update - Matt Hawley talks about some of the recent changes to his ASP.NET MVC validation framework, which will make an appearance in MVCContrib on the next build
- XAML: Level 100 - Daniel Moth gives a brief overview of eXtensible Application Markup Language(XAML) for those who are not aware of it.
- Poor Man’s Linq in Visual Studio 2005 - An interesting library to give LINQ like functionality in VS2005
- 7 tricks to simplify your programs with LINQ - Igor Ostrovsky has a nice write up of 7 programming improvements made possible by LINQ
- A Generic Constraint Question - Eric Lippert looks at generic constraints, and highlights the best way to work round some of the common areas of confusion.
- Writing Unit Tests as Programmer’s Warm-Up - I like the idea of using the writing of unit tests to get back into the zone - Its one way to ensure you are writing some tests as interruptions are pretty must guaranteed in the workplace.