- Unity refresh (v1.1) - The details of what’s new in Unity 1.1 (which is included in the latest release of the Enterprise Library)
- Enterprise Library 4.0 - May 2008 - The latest update to the Enterprise Library - now including the Unity IOC Application block
- RFC2396 URL 1.0 Released - Keyvan Nayyeri announces an update to his RFC2396 Url handling library
- A Web based application configuration wizard - An article on creating an ‘installer wizard’ for configuring settings of your web application once the files are uploaded
- Immutability and Concurrency – Part I – Getting to Know Immutable Data Structures - Rob Pickering starts a series on Concurrency and Immutability, starting with a simple mutable example in C# and moving it to a immutable F# implementation.
- Why Pluggable Applications Fail in NUnit? - Shahar Y encounters problems unit testing a pluggable application using NUnit. The good news is that there is a simple solution, disabling the shadow copy.
- Tough Questions about unit testing - Your comments required - Roy Osherove needs your help with a section of his forthcoming book.
- Implicit polymorphism and lazy collections in NHibernate - Derek Fowler has been playing with NHibernate a lot lately, and has run into an interesting bug - here he shows how to solve it using the Visitor Pattern
- Beginners Guide To Threading In .NET Part 1 of n - Sacha Barber starts another series, this time covering threading
- Auto-registration in ASP.NET MVC - Kyle Baley looks at auto registration of types with the IOC Container
- Extension Methods Roundup: IndicesWhere, TakeEvery, Distinct - Omer van Kloeten shares a few more extension methods
- Rhino Mocks - Arrange, Act, Assert Syntax - Ayende shows off the new Arrange Act Assert syntax of Rhino Mocks 3.5 beta
- Rhino Mocks 3.5 Beta Released - Ayende announces the latest beta release of Rhino Mocks - currently a .NET 3.5 only release, however the final release will also support 2.0
- Mandelbrot revisited - benchmark edition - Jon Skeet generates Mandelbrot sets in a host of different ways to demonstrate the performance characteristics of each way of parallelism.
- What Determines High Quality Code? - Casey Charlton considers the factors that determine code quality, and principles that can be applied to achieve this
- Reading Code Over the Telephone - Eric Lippert asks how we should pronounce the => operator