I ended up rejecting a number of the links I had left over from yesterday, so today is a little light.
- The Bookshelf - James Kovacs offers a selection of book recommendations which are technology agnostic, covering developer practices, Design patterns, Refactoring, and Agile practices
- Always One Step Ahead - Unit Test for Missing Attributes - Casey Charlton, inspired by some recent work by Ayende and Glenn Block, shows how you can create a unit test to check for missing attributes
- Introducing LINQ To Regex - Roy Osherove implements a custom LINQ provider for talking to regular expressions.
- Command-Query Separation and Immutable Builders - Matthew Podwysocki takes a further look at Command-Query Separation and questions if builder methods with side effects really violates CQS.
- Huffman Coding with F# - LukeH talks a little about Huffman Coding, and shows how it can be implemented using a number of features of the F# language
- Understanding Model-View-Controller - Jeff Atwood gives a really nice explanation of what Model View Controller really means
- LINQ to XML, namespaces and VB - Daniel Moth encounters problems with LINQ to XML due to namespaces, and shows how to work round it nicely using VB.NET