- MSDN Library for VS SP1 (April 2007 Edition) - MSDN Library update for VS 2005 SP1. This also includes Vista developer documentation, along with updates to the Windows Driver Kit documentation, SQL Server 2005 documentation, and many others.
- Transitionals - A WPF Framework for building transitions (think Powerpoint) between UI Views. This project uses parts of the Microsoft Acropolis research project.
- Hacking Visual Studio to Use More Than 2Gigabytes of Memory - Steve Harman shows how you can allow Visual Studio to use up to 3GB of RAM - A useful trick if you have a large solution
- Grow Your Own SyncRoot - An interesting article on locking - explaining why the SyncRoot property exists
- Designing With Lambdas - Part III - Sergio Pereira takes another look at using Lambdas in your API to make the code simpler.
- Improve Web Application Performance - Adnan Aman looks at web application performance - mostly common knowledge, but useful if you’ve not considered this stuff before.
- Implementing Generic Caching - An interesting article looking at how to do locking to prevent multiple generation of cache items when the generation takes a long time.
- Prefer Composition Over Inheritance - Steve Rowe looks at composition and inheritance, and explains why composition is often better
- MVC Storefront, Part 6: Catalog Completion and Initial UI - Latest instalment of Rob Conery’s MVC tutorial screencast. In this part Rob starts looking at the UI, talks a bit more about the Repository pattern and implements lazy loaded lists,