- From zero to logging with System.Diagnostics in 15 minutes - Josh Twist looks at the trace functionality provided in the .NET Framework
- Q: Is IQueryable the Right Choice for Me? - Bart De Smet looks at the IQueryable interface, and alternatives to it
- Managed Extensibility Framework - Krzysztof Cwalina talks about the creation of a new team responsible for providing extensibility within the framework products, and solicits for ideas of what to allow extensibility on.
- Making Spec# a Priority - Matthew Podwysocki takes a look at the need for Spec#
- Inversion of Control, ASP.NET MVC and Unit Testing - An interesting article on the use of IOC to help with unit testing ASP.NET MVC controllers well.
- MVC Membership Starter Kit - 1.2 - Troy Goode updates his MVC Membership Starter Kit to support the latest interim release of the ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft presents The Ultimate Steal - If you are a student then this is another fantastic offer for you - get MS Office Ultimate 2007 for £13 for a year license, or £39 to own it be quick - only 1 day, 15hours left….
- Looking at the finalization queue - The ASP.NET Debugging blog continues from their last post on finalization by looking at the contents of the Finalization Queue
- TestDriven.Net 2.13: Support for NUnit 2.4.7 - Jamie Cansdale introduces NUnit RowTest support in TestDriven.NET
- LINQFarm: Understanding IEnumerable<T>, Part I - Charlie Calvert looks into the IEnumerable<T> interface in the first part of this LINQ series
- Extreme Patterns with Oren - Glenn Block posts a video of a discussion with Oren Eini (Ayende) where he expresses some interesting views on how you can get developers to learn about patterns