- A SQL Management Console for MSSQL 2000 & 2005, MySQL 5.0,…. – A useful looking SQL tool for working with multiple types of database. Both source and Binary releases available.
- RestLess – A Simple REST Framework – A library to help making REST web services easily
- End-to-End Data Centric Application with Silverlight 2 – Brad Abrams gives a step by step guide to creating a SilverLight 2 application for managing data. Lots of steps and lots of screen shots.
- Why Unit Testing is so important? – Adil Akhter talks about the importance of Unit Testing
- Rhino Mocks Futures – Ayende gives a glimpse of what is to come in Rhino Mocks 3.5
- File Lock Issue in Visual Studio When Building a Project – Keyvan Nayyeri shows a solution for the ‘file locked’ error on build caused by the output dll being locked by another instance/program
- Dynamic Language DSL vs Xml Configuration – Phil Haack gives his view on configuration using XML files versus a Dynamic Language DSL
- Monkey Patching CLR Objects – Phil Haack looks at the Ruby technique of Monkey Patching
- LINQ to NHibernate in LINQPad – Oran Dennison looks at getting LINQ to NHibernate working in the LINQPad query editor/tester
- Writing Testable Objects – Mathew Cochran writes about creating testable objects using IOC and Dependency injection
- Digging into the Linq "let" keyword – Justin Etheredge looks at using the let keyword to make his LINQ expressions simpler
- UI Exception Handling vs. AppDomain Exceptions – Bil Simser looks at handling exceptions globally. Good resources in the comments too.