- xUnit.net 1.0 RC3 Released Today – Brad Wilson announces the latest Release candidate of the xUnit.net testing framework – including CruiseControl.NET and ASP.NET MVC Preview 2 support.
- ASP.NET Dynamic Data Preview Available – ScottGu breaks the news of a new preview of the ASP.NET Dynamic Data library which allows automatic creation of rich Date editing UI for ASP.NET Web Forms apps backed by LINQ to SQL or LINQ to entities
- Paint.NET v3.30 — Final release now available! – Paint.NET 3.30 goes gold – this release has a number of new features over 3.22, so looks well worth the upgrade.
- Visual Linq query builder for Linq to Sql: VLinq – Some how I managed to miss this one first time – This Visual Studio 2008 Addin allows you to construct LINQ queries in a visual way
- Json.NET 2.0 Beta 3 – Turkey Test Approved – James Newton-King announces that the latest beta of Json.NET 2.0 is culturally aware in that it passes the Turkey Test – along with a number of other fixes
- Framework Design Guidelines Digest v2 – Krzysztof Cwalina releases an offline copy of the slimmed down version of the book ‘Framework Design Guidlines’
- Make the most of your test coverage data – Patrick Smacchia talks about a new NDepend feature to obtain test code coverage information
- WCF REST Configuration for ASP.NET AJAX and plain REST Service – Rick Strahl looks at WCF and ASMX web services configuration, and the best decisions for REST and ASP.NET Ajax web services.
- How to Expose Your Collections Safely – A useful reminder of the ability to expose collections safely as read only using the ReadOnlyCollection class
- Pattern Matching in C# – Part 4 – Bart De Smet continues his series on this functional programming principle in C#
- Converting the Composite Web Application Block to Unity – Clean Up ICompositionContainer – Part three of this series on changing the Composite web application block to work with Unity IOC
- Upcoming Changes In Routing – Phil Haack explains some of the changes that are being made to ASP.NET MVC’s request routing
- Putting ASP.NET Dynamic Data into Context – One Scott announces the release, another fills in the details. Scott Hanselman delves into the details of the newly released ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- The Importance of Writing the Test First – Ben Scheirman talks about TDD, with some feedback on the discussions surrounding Rob Conery’s MVC store front series.
- ASP.NET MVC: MVC Storefront, Part 3 – Rob Conery responds to feedback, and continues development with the pipes and filters pattern