- Paint.NET v3.30 Release Candidate 1 is now available! – The title says it all – latest update to this free .NET based Paint application is now available as a Release candidate.
- AjaxView – An interesting Microsoft Research project for monitoring AJAX requests between the client and server remotely. Prototype version available.
- TechEd Eilat 2008: Keynote and Brainteasers – Two interesting .NET brainteasers to get your brain warmed up this morning.
- Security Principles – J.D. Meier puts together an excellent (and comprehensive) list of security principles – very worth while reading.
- ASP.NET MVC: Introducing The MVC Storefront Series – Rob Conery starts a series of webcasts which work through the creation of a real world eCommerce store. This introductory part looks at the core pattern (Repository) and gets started writing tests. Also includes guest appearances by a few big names.
- Mocking nested methods – Chris Brandsma illustrates a technique that can allow you to create tests for methods without dependency on the returns of nested method calls – at the expense of increasing the code complexity
- Tackling the F# Productization – Don Syme talks about the productization work that the F# team have been doing.
- Linq and Delayed execution – Derik Whittaker takes a look at deferred execution of LINQ queries.
- Replace your Collections with IEnumerable<T> – Tony Rasa looks at moving from concrete collection classes in his API to IEnumerable<T>