Once again the weekend seems to have escaped from me.
- Unity Application Block – The Unity IOC application block has reached RTW (Release to web)
- NCover 2.1.0 – The NCover team announce V2.1.0 of this well know code coverage tool. Now with full support for .NET 3.0 and 3.5 (amongst other new features)
- MSBuild Sidekick 2.1 is available – Updated version of this Gui for working with MSBuild Project files. 14 Day trial available, and single user licenses for $55
- Framework Design Studio Published – Brad Abrams highlights a tool Krzysztof Cwalina (and team) has created to help review and comment on API design.
- Setting up Subversion on Windows – Jeff Atwood (CodingHorror) posts up a great step by step guide to setting up Subversion on Windows – now there is no excuse for not having good version control.
- Pattern Matching in C# – Part 0 – Bart De Smet shows how the functional programming pattern match technique can be implemented in C#
- The new data types in SQL Server 2008 – Sergio Pereira rounds up the new datatypes in SQL 2008 in this nice quick reference post.
- Using Spring.NET and NHibernate with ASP.NET MVC – Billy McCafferty posts a taster of a future article he’s working on.
- The static Keyword – Shay Friedman takes a look at the static keyword and what it cand do in different contexts.
- The NHibernate FAQ – A really good new Blog on NHibernate – I’ve enjoyed a few of the posts already – one to watch.
- CHAPTER 2: Agile methodologies – Dan Bunea releases chapter 2 of his mini book on agile methods.
- Relooking at xUnit.net RC2 – Matthew Podwysocki takes another look at xUnit.Net following the recent RC2 updates.
- Why add more memory won’t fix your Out of Memory error ? – A useful reminder that simply throwing hardware at a problem won’t always get you out of a performance hole.
- Collection Classes supported by .Net Framework – A brief look at a few of the core collection classes in the .NET framework
- Converting the Composite Web Application Block to Unity – Intro – The start of what could be a very interesting series on migrating the CWAB to use the newly released Unity IOC
- Adventures in F# – F# 101 Part 7 (Creating Types) – Matthew Podwysocki looks at creating types covering Tuples, Records and unions.
- Validating .NET/RESX translations easily with LINQ-to-XML – A neat use of LINQ to XML to check for mistakes in resource files