- Creating Windows Services - Sergio Pereira outlines a re-usable multi-task windows service.
- Custom Aggregations In LINQ - K. Scott Allen shows how you can implement your own custom aggregations and use them in LINQ
- Towards Bug-Free Code - Patrick Smacchia looks at 7 things that you can do to help reach a bug free state
- If you are using a loop, you’re doing it wrong - Chuck Jazdzewski shows LINQ alternatives for a number of places where most of us would be tempted to loop
- Dependency Injection With A Framework - Joel Ross does dependency injection using the castle Windsor framework
- LINQ Range Variable Oddness - Ian Griffiths compares range variables and iteration variables in a foreach loop
- Why Can’t I Access A Protected Member From A Derived Class, Part Two: Why Can I? - Eric Lippert tells of an interesting compiler bug in the C# 2 compiler
- CHAPTER 1: Problems and causes with the way we develop software - The first part of Dan Bunea’s Agile Mini Book series
- Locking Rule #71 - Paul Stovell takes a look at locking strategies.