I spent far too much time last night getting bogged down in some XSLT using <msxsl:script> to write XSLT functions in C# - If I get it working nicely I’ll blog about it
- RicherTextBox - A useful user control that extends the built in Rich Text control with some of the more common features that you often need to implement
- ASP.NET MVC In-Depth: The Life of an ASP.NET MVC Request - Stephen Walther covers the lifecycle of an MVC request in detail - interesting reading, I always believe that you should understand how something works before using it
- Number of Types in the .NET Framework - Brad Abrams shows the size of the .NET framework over the past 5 releases. When you see some of the numbers it makes sense as to why it takes people a long time to get up to speed
- 13 Tips to Comment Your Code - Some excellent advice about commenting, translated from an original article in Spanish.
- MS Tests failing due to Security Errors - Rick Strahl encounters some slightly over zealous security getting in the way of his MS Tests
- Reduce Locks for DELETE and UPDATE Commands in SQL Server 2005 with TOP Clause - Keyvan Nayyeri shows a SQL 2005 trick to help avoid locks in tables for delete and update operations
- C# 3.0 Lambdas and Type Inference - Ian Griffiths shows a couple of tricks to work around some limitations in type inference with lambda expressions
- ASP.NET Ajax using a custom ViewManager to render paged data without updatepanels - A prototype of a way of displaying paged data using no Update panels
- Omea Pro Source (C#) Finally Available - Greg Duncan highlights the availability of the source to the Omea Pro Feed Reader - its always insightful to read the code of a professionally developed application
- PowerShell Fortune - Tomas Restrepo recreates an old favourite in Powershell
- ClassNamer - Looking for inspiration for your latest class?