Weekends go too fast…
- IronPython - Release: 2.0 Beta 1 - Iron Python 2.0 has reached beta, with over 100 bugfixes since the last alpha release
- xUnit.net 1.0 RC2 Released - Brad Wilson announces the latest Release candidate of xUnit
- SonicFileFinder - A visual studio Add-in enabling fast finding of a file in your solution.
- Making PInvoke Easy - A tool to help create PInvoke signatures from C code
- The method you didn’t know you needed - Mads Kristensen talks about date/time display in a rather in-precise way - I like this kind of thing
- Integrating IronPython into your applications - Using IronPython as a scripting language in your applications
- High Performance Multi-threaded Work Item / Event Scheduling Engine - First part of a series, this part deals with building a high performance scheduling engine - the end result of this series is a Massive Multi Player Online game
- Why I Love F#: A Refactoring Tale - Duston Campbell runs through an instructive refactoring in f#
- The (often non-) difference between Close and Dispose - Kim Hamilton discusses the possible differences between dispose and close in a few different contexts
- C# 4: Immutable type initialization - Jon Skeet has now given up numbering his C#4 wish list series, yet more good content here.
- Advanced mocking: mocks and stubs - Jimmy Bogard talks about test doubles and mocking