50 editions of the Morning Brew already - time flies when you are reading far too many TechBlogs! I’m still playing catchup from the weekend so today is a little lighter than planned.
- Firefox 3 beta 4 now available for download - Latest Beta of Firefox 3 is now available - I wonder how it stacks up agains IE8
- Graphics Debugger Visualizer. - A neat CodeProject sample, wich gives a functional Visual Studio Debugger visualiser for Graphics objects
- Professional Visual Studio Extensibility - Finally Released - Keyvan Nayyeri announces the official release of his book on Extensibility
- Constructor Chaining - C# 411 shows a nice way of making all your constructors share code.
- Fitting Linq To Sql into a real world datalayer - Justin Etheredge looks at using Linq to Sql in his data tier, highlighting some of the common pitfalls
- A Question of Programming Ethics - Coding Horror highlights a horrific abuse of user supplied information
- Inside Vista Sidebar - A nice overview of the functionality provided in the Vista Sidebar for developers.
- Visitors and Multiple Dispatch - K. Scott Allen looks at implementing multiple dispatch with Expression<T>, but doesn’t get a particularly great outcome.
- Thoughts on ASP.NET MVC Preview 2 and Beyond - Phil Haack reviews the latest MVC beta, and looks towards future enhancements
- Liverpool .Net Usergroup - 1st Meeting - Tonight marks the first meeting of the newly founded Liverpool .NET usergroup