Today is a little short on links, I had a small internet outage which cut down the time available, and I also had a disturbed nights sleep, being work up by an earthquake so didn’t get up that early!
- ASP.NET MVC Framework Scaffold Generator - Something to take the hard work out of CRUD in ASP.NET MVC
- DLRScript Project - Revealed… - Jay Kimble starts talking about his latest project which helps make developers life easier by only needing 1 programming language for the whole stack - server and client side.
- Try/Catch Blocks Can Hurt Performance Significantly - The Try/Catch performance debate continues…
- Visualising the Mandelbrot set with LINQ - yet again - Jon Skeet demonstrates a slightly different use for LINQ
- What is the long-term support for the MS Deploy tool? - The IIS Team reveal the support plans for the Deployment tool released as a preview a few weeks back
- IoC and the Unity Application Block Once Again - Matthew Podwysocki covers Unity, Windsor and StructureMap in an IOC showdown.
- Are .NET Developers the American Tourists of the Software Industry? - An interesting piece, suggesting that we should all taste some foreign ideas from time to time.
- My Commitment To Support Silverlight 2 Developers - Jesse Liberty reveals his plans for lots of educational Silverlight content once V2 is released - Looks like we will be bombarded with tutorials, tips, videos etc - Good stuff
- You can take a horse to water, you can’t make it read the terms and conditions … - Phil Winstanley reviews last night’s Liverpool Geekup event - a very interesting talk on the Law and computers. If you are in the North of England, Geekup events are well worth a look (taking place in Liverpool, Manchester, and Leeds)