- DSA 0.4 released! – The latest release of the Data Structure and Algorithms library adds QuickSort, Unordered Set, Heap, ShellSort, InsertionSort, RepeatedWordCount and ToBaseN.
- CI Factory 1.0.1 – Jay Flowers announces the release of the CI Factory 1.0.1, a maintenance build on the recently release V1.0.0 – which I somehow missed.
- LINQ Terminology 101 for DBAs and Others Puzzled – Greg Low gives brief explanations of what the different bits of LINQ actually are.
- Automated UI Testing with Project White – Bil Simer starts playing with Project white testing a simple winforms test application
- Adventures in F# – F# 101 Part 2 – Matthew Podwysocki continues his F# Series talking about the practice of Currying
- The Art of Currying – Currying, this time in the C# World, using .NET 2.0
- Introduction to F# Active Patterns – Chris Smith reviews the F# feature known as Active Patterns.
- LINQ To SQL Samples – The official Microsoft 101 LINQ to SQL Samples in VB (Thanks for the link Simon)
- Versioning Issues With Abstract Base Classes and Interfaces – Phil Haack explains the reasoning behind the change from the IHttpContext interface to the HttpContextBase abstract bas class.
- Abstract Base Classes Have Versioning Problems Too – Phil Haack continues his discussion about abstract base classes with a part 2
- Re: Versioning Issues With Abstract Base Classes and Interfaces – Oren Eini (Ayende) follows up on Phil Haack’s discussions – talking about breaking changes to API’s and Framework Design Guidelines.