- Angular Cloud Data Connector – David Catuhe highlights the release of the Angular Cloud Data Connector, a library for Angular which brings a provider based approach to providing data to Angular from a variety of sources, including support for all CRUD operations, along with offline support
- Combating the lava-layer anti-pattern with rolling refactoring – Jimmy Bogard follows on from Mike Hadlow’s pre-Christmas post on the lava-layer anti-pattern, discussing how different implementations of concepts in codebases is a problem for the code base and how we can get out of this kind of situation in long lived applications
- Long Lived Codebases: The Challenges | The Shade Tree Developer – Jeremy D Miller also shares thoughts on long lived codebases, kicking off a new series of lessons learned from his maintenance of the StructureMap codebase
- Using JSON Web Tokens with Katana and WebAPI – K.Scott Allen explores how to implement JSON Web Token support to ASP.NET WebAPI through OWIN Middleware
- Deployments in .NET 2014/2015 Report – David Whitney shares the results and analysis from his recent developer survey on .NET Deployment
- Azure Data Services: SQL in the Cloud (Part 2) – Adarsha Datta shares the second part of this tutorial series on Azure Data Services, exploring the options for SQL on the cloud platform.
- Taking the Web App Template Cross-Platform – John Shew highlights the Web Application Template for building Cross Platform mobile applications, for building applications for iOS,Android, Windows Phone and Windows Store.
- Web API Design Jumpstart – Jeremy Likness highlights a free all day (PST) online course from Jeremy and Christopher Harrison looking at all aspects of Web API service design