Happy Thanksgiving to my US based readers.
- The road to DNX – part 2 & The road to DNX – part 3 – Marc Gravell continues his series of posts looking at migrating to the .Net Corel, exploring the porting of an existing library to the framework, and looking running the .NET Framework under DNX
- RFC: Server-side Image and Graphics Processing with .NET Core and ASP.NET 5 – Scott Hanselman discusses image processing on the .NET Core and ASP.NET5, looking at some of the projects which have made a start in this area and calling on the community to help out with raising the importance of this work
- Running C# scripts and snippets in Visual Studio Code with scriptcs – Filip W. discusses Visual Studio Code and its new open source and extension supporting release, sharing details of the Language Services for C# and also a scriptcs runner extension allowing you to run snippets of C# inside the IDE
- The 5 Laws of Software Estimates – Steve Smith takes a look at the weird and wonderful world of estimates in software, sharing 5 laws to bear in mind when making estimates.
- Azure Sketchnote Collection: Part 2 – Tim Murphy shares a second collection of sketch notes which give a nice summary of various Microsoft Azure features
- Deep Dive: Windows App Studio NuGet packages for Windows 10 Apps – The Windows App Studio team discuss the use of NuGet to get hold of the Windows App Studio controls and data providers
- Re: Tyranny of NuGet – Paul Stovell responds to a post from Mitch Denny (linked in the article and well worth reading) about the use of NuGet repositories and packages for software installation
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1977