- Open Sourcing the Visual Studio Productivity Power Tools – Justin Clareburt & Michael Dick announces the open-sourcing of the Visual Studio Productivity Power Tools as a true Open Source project taking pull requests from the community
- Understanding CSRF, the video tutorial edition – Troy Hunt shares a 30 video tour round the concepts of Cross Site Request Forgery and how ASP.NET provides functionality to protect against such attacks
- That Code’s Not Dead – It Went To a Farm Upstate… And You’re Paying For It – Erik Dietrich discusses the concepts of dead code, and how its presence in a code base can cost you dearly in maintenance.
- Agile Anarchy – Remote working – Seb Lambla continues his series on the Agile approach he took with a team recently, discusssing in this part how they enabled remote working with maintaining the concepts of Mob Programming.
- Integrating ASP.NET Core Configuration in MVC 4
– Scott Dorman discusses the range of configuration options available for ASP.NET MVC running on ASP.NET Core 1.0
- Using Specflow to test Web API – PART 1 – Veronica S. Zotali shares a look at performing testing of ASP.NET WebAPI services using the Specflow BDD Testing framework
- About memory leaks again – Anton Gorbikov discusses the increasing importance in carking about the memory use profile of your web pages when running in the browser, and discusses common causes of memory leaks.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #2056