- Introducing LINQPad.QueryPlanVisualizer – Giorgi Dalakishvili shares a neat looking LinqPad extension which gives visualisation of the query plan at the database base level, along with help to create missing indexes for your queries
- Microsoft readies first preview of its Windows 10 Edge extensions – Mary Jo Foley discusses the next Windows 10 update, and the new extension capabilities of the Edge browser.
- Content Negotiation in ASP.NET Core – Shawn Wildermuth takes a look at the RC1 build of ASP.NET Core and the implementation of content negotiation
- ASP.NET Core and MVC 6 Lessons Learned – Steve Wilkes shares some of the things he learnt during the implementation of a small website using ASP.NET Core and MVC6
- ASP.NET Core and Angular 2 – Nicolas Bello Camilletti takes a look at working with Angular 2 and ASP.NET Core
- First Look: Authentication in ASP.NET Core & Get Started with ASP.NET Core Authorization – Part 1 of 2 – Jeffrey T. Fritz kicks off a short series of posts looking at Authorisation in ASP.NET Core, featuring interviews with the ASP.NET Team (Pranav Rastogi and Barry Dorrans in the first two)
- The OWIN OpenID Connect Middleware – Kim Spilker highlights a free chapter on OWIN OpenID Connect Middle ware from Microsoft Press
- Leveling Up With React: React Router – Brad Westfall kicks off a three part tutorial series on React, looking at the use of the React Router to manage screens/pages within your React applications
- You Suck at TDD #6 – Improvements Phase 1 – Eric Gunnerson shifts the focus of this series on Test Driven Development onto the improvement of code, discussing the refactoring process applied to a sample piece of code.
- Writing Tests Doesn’t Have to Be Extra Work – Erik Dietrich discusses a prevailing opinion that automated tests are a ‘bonus’ and challenges this view point
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #2053