- C# 7 Feature Proposal: Local Functions – Bill Wagner reviews another proposed feature of C#7 with a look at the concepts behind local functions, functions which are defined inside other functions
- Roslyn… Succinctly… – Greg Duncan highlights a registration required free ebook on Roslyn from Alessandro Del Sole and the Syncfusion team
- Code Magazine Article: Flexing your HTML Layout Muscles with Flexbox – Rick Strahl shares the link to hist latest article for Code Magazine on flex box, and discusses his adoption of this standard
- Use IdentityServer in SwaggerUI to consume a secured ASP.Net WebAPI – Daniel Wertheim takes a look at the use of identity server with Web API based services, and explores the use of Swagger to document such an API.
- VeST Redux – Semantic persistence – Seb Lambla continues discussion of the Vertical Slice Technologies architecture and discusses in this part the implementation of persistence and audit trail functionality
- The Monsters Weekly – Episode 11 – ‘Yeomon Generators for ASP.NET Core and MVC’ & a href=”http://aspnetmonsters.com/2016/03/monsters-weekly%5Cep12/”>The Monsters Weekly – Episode 12 – ‘Dependency Injection in ASP.NET Core’ – The ASP.NET Monsters return with another two episodes exploring the use of Yeomon generators to create projects and files, and explore concepts of dependency injection
- Making Your Code More Loosely Coupled – Peter Vogel discusses coupling in code in this Visual Studio Magazine article.
- Multilingual App Toolkit v4.0 Update 1 is available – Cameron Lerum announces the release of Update 1 for the Multilingual App Toolkit 4.0, featuring significant performance improvements in the IDE and at build
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #2045