- JSON.Net Private Setters NuGet – Daniel Wertheim shares an implementation of a custom contract resolver for JSON.Net allowing it to work with private setters
- VeST Redux – Testing strategy for aggregates in DDD – Seb Lambla continues his discussion of the VeST architecture with a discussion of testing in CQRS and DDD based systems
- Working full-time with getting Nancy running on CoreCLR – Andreas Håkansson shares news that his development work on NancyFX to get it running on the .NET Core CLR has been funded by a company.
- Notes from the ASP.NET Community Standup – March 1, 2016 – Jeffrey T. Fritz shares notes from this week’s ASP.NET Commmunity Standup meeting
- Functional Programming Is Not Popular Because It Is Weird – Malte Skarupke discusses the strength and weakness of functional programming, taking a look at how it is hard to express anything involving state in functional style.
- Visual Studio Code – 14 NEW COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENTS: Render Ligatures, Alt+Z to Toggle Word Wrapping, Build Binary on Linux ARM, & More! – Ed Price gives an update on 14 new community sourced developments added to Visual Studio Code
- InfrastructureAsCode – Martin Fowler discusses the concepts behind ‘infrastructure as Code’, outlining the practices which make up this approach and some of the benefits that it can realise.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #2043