- Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 2 RC 1 is available – Brian Harry highlights the release of the TFS 2015 Update 2 RC 1 and VS 2015 Update 2 CTP1, focusing on the announcement of the TFS 2015 Update 2 RC1
- Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP – Similarly John Montgomery shares a look at the improvements included in the CTP for Update 2 of Visual Studio 2015 over on the Visual Studio blog.
- You suck at TDD #3 – On Design sensitivity and improvement – Eric Gunnerson discusses the levels of ignorance and applies them to developers experiences and system/software design
- New Features and Improvements in Marten 0.7 – Jeremy D Miller announces the release of Marten v0.7, and discusses the roadmap for future developments
- ServiceStack and Razor Forms – Patrick Steele takes a look at using Service Stack with Razor views to implement a full web application in this Visual Studio Magazine article
- Readability matters – Ayende discusses the importance of code readability, and how the modern compilers help us out in many cases meaning that the more readable version is not any more expensive than a manually optimised version
- Software Development Book Giveaway! – Cycligent are giving away three (good) books – entry is via mailing list signup