A slightly late (and links only) edition of the the Brew this morning. Hope everyone has a great Christmas / holiday period – as usual The Morning Brew will be taking a little break over the Bank Holidays here in the UK, so will be returning on the morning of Tuesday 29th December for the final push to 2000 editions.
Have a good one folks!
- .NET for UWP Part 1: Introduction to CoreFX – Lucian Wischik, Daniel Jacobson
- Mono’s Cooperative Mode for SGen GC – Miguel de Icaza
- Optimizing Xamarin.Forms Apps for Maximum Performance – Pierce Boggan
- Proposing a Better Template System For ASP.NET 5 – Khalid Abuhakmeh
- Fiddler in 2016 and Beyond – Eric Lawrence
- New C# REPL and scripting capabilities – Bret Stateham
- Entity Framework Performance and What You Can Do About It – Ben Emmett
- Optimizing memory allocations in .NET applications – Dmitry Orzhevsky