- Glimpse and Microsoft join forces, 301 Moved Permanently, Location: Microsoft & Joining Microsoft – The Glimpse Project moves under Microsoft sponsorship, and along with it Friends of the Brew Anthony van der Hoorn and Nik Molnar join Microsoft – Great news for the project and Microsoft – many congratulations guys
- A Glimpse into the future of Web Development Tools & The Glimpse Team Joins Microsoft – Jeffrey T. Fritz MSFT and Shanku Niyogi share the Microsoft view on Glimpse joining with them.
- ASP.NET Community Standup – July 14, 2015 – The ASP.NET team share their weekly update on all things ASP.NET, alnog with discussion of the joining of forces with Glimpse
- How I got XSS’d by my ad network – Troy Hunt discusses how any exernal script content included on your page is a potential attack vector, discussing issues he recently experienced with an Ad network.
- Stop, think, research, debug – Scott Hanselman shares a ‘letter’ from a listener discussing how hearing more about debugging helped them debug their own problem due to learning more about the processes of debugging rather than specifics.
- Refactoring with Loops and Collection Pipelines – Martin Fowler shares the final part of his series on Refactoring looping code into pipeline code.
- Hey Azure, how’s my Blob Storage doing? – Elton Stoneman continues his series looking at extracting metrics from various Azure services, taking a look at the Blob storage service this time.
- Exploring ES2016 Decorators – Addy Osmani takes a look at the proposal for inclusion of Decorators in ECMAScript 7 (AKA 2016)
- Chess TDD 43: Pawns Good to Go – Erik Dietrich rounds out the implementation of the pawn moves in his chess program, a part of this series on learning TDD by doing.
- Tracking Online Users with SignalR – Dino Esposito takes a look at tracking users online on your system by using SignalR
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1903