- Team Foundation Server 2015 RC2 available – Brian Harry announces an updated release candidate of Team Foundation Server 2015, and also delays the final RTM release so the team can ensure that bugs are addressed.
- Team Foundation Server 2015 Delayed, and It’s A Good Thing – Paul Ballard discusses the decision to delay the release of TFS 2015
- 4.4 Beta 2 is here! – .NET Micro Framework – Lorenzo Tessiore announces the Beta 2 release of the .NET Micro Framework 4.4, with a final release planned for late August / early September
- Microservices Guide – Martin Fowler shares a guide to Microservices, with information on the Microservices architecture, along with links to resources.
- Entity Framework extensions for AutoMapper – Jimmy Bogard shares a helper library which works to bridge between Automapper and Entity Framework
- Secure Your Node.js Web Application; July PragPub – The Pragmatic Programmers have a special edition of Prag Pub which focuses on teaching kids programming.
- A Complete List of .NET Open Source Developer Projects – Scott Ge shares an ambitiously named list containing a number of great .NET Open Source projects
- Changing the default Assembly on an MVC application – Colin Angus Mackay shares a tip to help save your frustration when changing the names of assemblies in ASP.NET MVC projects
- Generating GDI+ Images for ASP.NET MVC Views – Ricardo Peres takes a look at creating dynamic images in your ASP.NET MVC projects
- Functional C#: Fluent Interfaces and Functional Method Chaining – Dave Fancher shares thoughts on Functional style programming in C#, and looks into the Function model for programming
- Practical Rx Simplyfying Concurrency, Scheduled Multi-Value handling and Unit Testing – Arup Banerjee shares a worked sample of a Trading System written in .NET 4.5 using the Reactive Extensions, working from the core requirements of the project to the testing of the code.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1899