- End-to-End Hypermedia: Building the Client – Jimmy Bogard continues his series on Hypermedia, looking at the implementation of a Hypermedia client, discussing building generic vs specific clients
- ECMAScript 2015 Has Been Approved – Abel Avram shares an update on the ECMAScript 6 / ECMAScript 2015 standardisation process
- ChessTDD 38: Bishop Tests and Being Wrong about Being Wrong – Erik Dietrich continues his series of posts looking at the application of Test Driven Development to building a chess game – in this part looking at the testing of the Bishop.
- Visual Studio Toolbox: New XAML Tools in Visual Studio 2015 and Blend – Robert Green highlights the latest Visual Studio Toolbox videocast where Seth Juarez is joined by Unni Ravindranathan looking at the XAML tooling improvements in Visual Studio 2015.
- Strongly typed AppSettings Configuration in ASP.NET 5 – Rick Strahl takes a look at the new configuration system in ASP.NET 5 and how it offers improvements over the the previous ASP.NET 4 style configuration
- Timetravel in C# done right – Cellfish discusses anti-patterns in providing a consistent time source for testing
- Improving Test Code Readability and Assert Failure Messages with Shouldly – Jason Roberts shares a look at Shouldly, an assertion library which aims to provide a better expression of assertions in code