- Chutzpah 4.0 – Batching, Inheritance and more – Matthew Manela highlights some of the new features of Chutzpah 4.0 including new features around batching of files, inheritance of settings, and more.
- New Fiddler Offerings – Eric Lawrence highlights some of the other resources, features and software that surrounds the Fiddler 4.5 release
- Consistent or not that’s the question – Gabriel Schenker follows on from his previous post on CQRS with some further discussion of eventual consistent read models following up comments and feedback on the original post.
- Annotated Version of the Original jQuery Release – John Resig shares an early version of jQuery with addition of annotations discussing some of the reasoning and rationalle behind the code, making for interesting reading.
- Deploying ECMAScript 6 – Dr. Axel Rauschmayer discusses some of the options available to allow you to deploy ECMAScript 6 code now
- Introducing Azure Resource Explorer for the Azure Resource Management APIs – Scott Hanselman highlights the Azure Resource Explorer from David Ebbo whcih allows you to explore the breadth and depth of the Azure Resource Management API in a visual and interactive way.
- How we deploy Visual Studio Online using Release Management – Buck Hodges discusses how the Visual Studio Online tool use the Visual Studio Release Management Features to deploy Visual Studio Online.
- Evolving ASP.NET Apps – Styles of Web Forms – Simon Timms continues his series about updating legacy ASP.NET Web Forms applications with a look at the different approaches taken with building web forms.
- Your First Angular Project in Visual Studio – Aaron Marisi shares a nice introductory walk though looking at the AngularJS template in Visual Studio and how it makes getting up and running easier.
- Multilanguage AngularJS apps – Arian Celina discusses the creation of multi-lingual front ends to applications in Angular JS sharing the technique he has used in projects to enable this capability
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1836