- Updating to ASP.NET 5 beta3 – Mark Rendle shares the steps needed to upgrade a project from ASP.NET 5 beta 2 to ASP.NET 5 beta 3
- Top 10 Changes in ASP.NET 5 and MVC 6 – Stephen Walther shares a look at what he considers to be the top changes to ASP.NET 5 and ASP.NET MVC 6, and the framework and IDE with the latest Visual Studio CTP release
- C# 6.0 in 6 Screenshots – Mike Taulty shares 6 concise examples of the new features of C#6, providing one of the most simple overviews of what is new in practical (code) terms.
- Posting dynamic data to Web API – Rory Primrose continues with his series posts looking at the use of Dynamic with ASP.NET WebAPI, this time looking at using dynamic types for posted data to a service.
- Scaling Azure Event Hubs Processing with Worker Roles – Kirk Evans shares another architectural example which provides for good capabilities of scaling processing
- PowerShell Script Analyzer: Static Code analysis for Windows PowerShell scripts & modules – Raghu Shantha of the PowerShell Team highlights a new static code analysis capability for PowerShell scripts included in the Windows Management Framework 5.0 Preview February 2015
- 10x Developer, Reconsidered – Erik Dietrich discusses his thoughts on the concept of the 10x developer and how metrics are a difficult thing to measure such a trait.
- Long running async and memory fragmentation – Ayende discusses another area of performance issues that they encounter with RavenDB, looking at issues of Memory Fragmentation in long running async processes, and throwing open discussion to hopefully find a solution
- Spatial Sorting – Maxim Buriak is also blogging about the performance work the RavenDB team have been undertaking with a look at how they have optimised spatial queries.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1807