- Azure: Premium Storage, RemoteApp, SQL Database Update, Live Media Streaming, Search and More – Scott Guthrie announces the latest updates to the Microsoft Azure Platform, with new high performance storage, the General Availability of RemoteApp and SiteRecovery, as well as a number of enhancements to other areas of the platform.
- Never hide a TUF in a TUC – Cellfish takes a look at the concepts of Test Unfriendly Features (TUF) and Test Unfriendly Constructs (TUC) in unt testing.
- Smart Unit Tests – a mental model – Pratap Lakshman discusses a mental model for the Smart Unit Tests feature which helps you to understand how it is able to provide a compact test suite whcih gives high coverage.
- Better together: C# 6 and the Visual Studio 2015 Debugger – Anthony D. Green discusses the support for Lambdas in the debugger and beyond in Visual Studio 2015, and outlines the road ahead for the continued close collaboration between the language and IDE teams
- The Ways We’;ve Changed – and Stayed the Same – Rachel Andrew takes a look back at the last 10 years of Web Development, drawing on the 10 years of the wonderful 24ways Web Development Advent Calendar to illustrate how areas of interest have varied over the years
- .NET Interop with 32 and 64-bit DLLs – CodeProject – Zzzzzoltan discusses the complexities of ensureing that the correct native DLLs are instaled, registered and used by AnyCPU compiled .NET Applications
- WOW64 madness: debugging through the confusion – Arvind Shyamsundar shares advice for debugging when your application runs in a different mode to that of the underlying OS
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1757