- Blend for Visual Studio 2015 Preview – The Visual Studio Team highlight the release of the 2015 Preview of Blend for Visual Studio with a redesigned user interface for creating XAML based applications giving better consistency with Visual Studio along with a whole host of new features
- SQL Server database tooling November update – Jill McClenahan announces the November 2014 release of the SQL Server database tooling for Visual Studio, available for Visual Studio 2012 and 2013
- New build available to the Windows Insider Program – Gabe Aul announces the updated Windows 10 preview release, available to the Windows Insiders programme, and an update on the features so we can all see what is going on.
- Memory Usage Tool While Debugging in Visual Studio 2015 – Charles Willis takes a look at the new way of memory profiling in Visual Studio 2015 which allows you to profile use while debugging.
- TFS 2013 Update 4 Trend Charts – Jamie Dalton takes a look at one of the new features added in the Visual Studio 2013 Update 4 update for TFS users
- Connect() Day 1, What a day to be a developer! – The MSDN Belux Blog has a nice summary of the First Day of the Connect Event with links to the various announcements.
- Make sure you Connect(); On Demand. There’s so much more than what was live streamed… – Greg Duncan highlights the recording of the non-streamed sessions from Connect, a great learning opportunity
- ASP.NET 5: How to debug with ASP.NET source? – Gunnar Peipman continues his series looking at ASP.NET 5 with look at using the ASP.NET Framework Source to aide your debugging
- Deployments on Windows / .NET in 2014 – David Whitney is surveying views on Deployment of software (specifically .NET on Windows) – help him out by spending a few minutes completing his survey.
- Success by a thousand cuts: Visual Studio 2013 Update 4 and SQL Azure – Troy Hunt highlights the constant improvements that are being made to the Microsoft Azure platform that don’t get the big billing of some announcements.
- Thoughts on Angular 2.0 – K. Scott Allen shares his thoughts on the plans for Angular 2.0
- The Angular Team on Angular 1.3 and the Road Ahead to Angular 2.0 – John Papa is Joined by a number of members of the Angular Team to discuss the 1.3 release and road to 2.0 on his ‘Adventures in Angular’ podcast
- The .NET Foundation is poised for future growth. – Gianugo Rabellino outlines the organisational changes to the .NET Foundation as they grow adopting more projects
- Shropshire Dev Net | Thu 27 Nov – Mark Rendle – How I Manage Zudio In (Nearly) Every Azure Data Centre On The Planet – Shropshire Dev Net welcome Mark Rendle for a session on Azure hosting based on his experiences with creating and running Zudio on the evening of Thursday 27th November at their usual location in Telford.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1737