- Version 1.9.2 for Asp.Net Released – Anthony van der Hoorn announces the release of Version 1.9.2 of Glimpse for ASP.NET, a maintenance release which addresses reported issues and applies community fixes
- Another ReSharper 9 EAP build: now with ReSharper C++ – The ReSharper team announce the release of their latest Early Access Preview release of ReSharper 9 which now includes a number of new features for the C++ ReSharper functionality
- Azure: New Marketplace, Network Improvements, New Batch Service, Automation Service, more – Scott Guthrie shares the latest batch of Azure service announcements including general availability of Azure Automation Service, Anti-Malware and a number of Virtual Machine extensions
- The 99th percentile matters – Kellabyte discusses the importance of percentiles in monitoring performance and benchmarking, and how you can use them to tell you a lot about where to focus your efforts
- Understanding AzureML – Part 1: Regression & Understanding AzureML – Part 2: Binary Classification – David Crook takes a look at the Azure Machine Learning capabilities, kicking off this short series with a look at regression followed by binary classification
- It Is Too Soon to Panic on AngularJS 2.0 – Shawn Wildermuth shares his thoughts on the Angular 2.0 announcements, and the community reaction to it.
- Have the Angular Team lost their marbles? – Danny Tuppeny also discusses the Angular Teams plans for Angular 2.0 and the level of change they are introducing
- ASP.NET MVC 5.1 New Features, Part 1: Attribute Routing – Eric Vogel takes a look at the Attribute Routing capabilities of ASP.NET MVC 5.1 as part of a new series looking at the new features introduced in 5.1.
- Day 2 at TechEd: Windows for IoT, Azure Stream Analytics and the Future of .NET – Jan Tielens shares his summary of the second day of TechEd Europe.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1726