- Introducing the ReSharper 9 Early Access Program – JetBrains open their early access program for ReSharper 9, allowing you to get your hands on an early build of the next version in return for testing and feedback.
- Checking in on the Windows Insider Program – Joe Belfiore gives an update on the Windows Insiders programme, giving scale of the number ot people involved in the technical preview and amount of feedback received.
- Producing combinations, part one – Eric Lippert talks combinations, with a look at the production of combinations using Cartesian product, and exploration of permutations and combinations
- Confirm Password Validation in AngularJS – K.Scott Allen explores the form validation and custom validation capabilities of Angular 1.3 illustrating the use of ng-message with a sample.
- Building refactoring tools (diagnostics and code fixes) with Roslyn – Fillip W updates a previous post looking at creating Visual Studio support tools using Roslyn, bring it up to date with the latest Roslyn CTP release
- Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova Azure VM Available – The Visual Studio team share a Virtual Machine image of Visual Studio "14" including the Cordova tools providing an easy way to try out the integrated support.
- Cloud Gaming Architecture – walkthrough of how to get started – Lee Stott takes a look at a how the Azure platform can be used to help architect a cloud based game.
- An Introduction To The HTML5 History API – Avinash Zala shares an overview of the HTML5 History API
- Reducing coupling with dynamic languages – Bertrand Le Roy discusses how dynamic languages can offer improved decoupling, and how techniques like event buses further this support.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1715