- ODataLib 6.8.0 Release – layla liu announces the release of the ODataLib 6.8.0 which adds support for Metadata Annotations, support for TimeOfDay and Date, entities as parameters, and more, along with 2 bugfixes.
- LONG LIVE The Ajax Control Toolkit – Open Source and now maintained by DevExpress – Mehul Harry shares the news of the adoption of the Ajax Control Toolkit by the folks at DevExress, meaning it has an active maintainer and should now see some active development, and increased community involvement too hopefully.
- HTML5 Audio and Video Improvements for Windows Phone 8.1 – The Internet Explorer team announce some improvements to the support for audio and video content on the Windows Phone 8.1 platform
- Performance Quiz #14: Memory Locality, x64 vs. x86, Alignment, and Density – Rico Mariani shares another of his Performance Quizes with a look at the differences between x86 and x64 code execution, and memory use.
- Adventures in AngularJS 2.0 – Ro Eisenberg highlights the Angular PodCast’s interview with him where he discusses lots of details about AngularJS 2.0
- Regression Testing Processing Algorithms – Anders Abel shares a post from Albin Sunnanbo looking at regression testing of an algorithm centric application
- Beauty of Testing – Steven Sinofsky shares a nice article on the art and science of testing.
- Evolving ASP.NET Apps – Moving to a Web Application – David Paquette continues his series looking at the adoption and evolution of a legacy ASP.NET web sites application. In this part David makes the move to having a fully fledged ASP.NET Web Application project.
- How To Refactor for Dependency Injection, Part 5: A Look at 5 DI Containers – Ondrej Balas takes a look at the 5 most common Dependency Injection Containers as a part of this series looking at introducing Dependency Injection to an existing application.
- Capturing Performance Counter Data for a Process by Process Id – Rick Strahl takes a look at monitoring CPU use of applications using Performance Counters from .NET
- My personal Azure FAQ on Azure Networking SLAs, bandwidth, latency, performance, SLB, DNS, DMZ, VNET, IPv6 and much more – Igor Pagliai shares his own Frequently Asked Questions collection covering a wide range of Microsoft Azure products and services.
- Finding non-disposed contexts in Entity framework 6.x applications – Vahid_N discusses dis disposal of Object Contexts in Entity Framework, and looks at how to identify them in an existing codebase.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1704