- Announcing the Release Candidates for Web API OData 5.3 – Andrew Zhou announces the release candidate release of WebAPI OData 5.3, available now from the NuGet gallery as pre-release packages, bringing OData v4 features to WebAPI.
- Visual Studio Online – Stakeholder License – S.Somasegar announces a new licensing scenario for Visual Studio Online for project stakeholders to be able to get involved in projects – and the best part is these stakeholder licenses are free.
- ZeroMQ #4 : Multiple Sockets Polling – Sacha Barber continues his series looking at ZeroMQ, taking a look at how to manage connections across multiple sockets.
- Using IDisposable in .NET – Elton Stoneman takes a look at the importance of the IDisposable, from both the management of resources and the memory use of your applications.
- Monitoring your existing Applications – VladJ shares a look at the Application Insights Status Monitor which allows you to get performance telemetry from your production applications without code changes
- Quick tip for concurrency when using Entity Framework – David Obando shares a tip on the configuration of the .NET garbage collector for server applications
- Free OpenCourseware at MIT – Melissa Travers highlights some free courseware from MIT on a wide range of subjects, including programming.