- 2.0.1 point release – Caliburn.Micro – The Caliburn.Micro team announce a minor update to V2.0 addressing bugs fixes reported in V2.0.0.
- Azure Resource Manager Tools (Preview) for Visual Studio – Advanced Template Editing – Matt Sampson highlights the Azure Resource Manager Tools (Preview) for Visual Studio, released last week, and walks through its use in creating a web application
- ASP.NET vNext – Alpha3 – David Fowler discusses the work being done on ASP.NET vNext, and discusses the ASP.NET vNext alpha3 release, focusing specifically on the KRuntime, and new features added in this release.
- Upgrading to jQuery.UI.Combined 1.11.0 – Pranav Rastogi takes a look at the changes in in the jQuery UI Combined package in version 1.11.0, looking at the changes you need to make to your application to make it work
- ASP.NET Identity 2.0: Implementing Group-Based Permissions Management – John Atten continues his series of posts on ASP.NET Identity, looking at the changes to Group Permissions Management in the V2.0 release of ASP.NET Identity
- The .NET Framework has LongPath (> MAXPATH) support? Yes! Well, kind of, it’s private… – Greg Duncan takes a look into the depths of the .NET Framework BCL, and highlights some interesting looking path support which unfortunately is marked as private.
- Sample App With ASP.NET Web API and ReactJS – Shiju Varghese shares a sample application which makes use of ASP.NET Web API for backend services, an ReactJS for the frontend UI
- Creating Custom AngularJS Directives Part 3 – Isolate Scope and Function Parameters – Dan Wahlin continues a series of posts looking a the creation of Directives in AngualrJS, with this 3rd post exploring ho you can isolate scope and function parameters.
- Karma Is Not Just For AngularJS – K.Scott Allen discusses Karma, looking at its origin with the AngularJS team, before exploring how it can be used more widely.
- Troubleshooting, when F5 debugging can’t help you – Ayende discusses the techniques that can help you in diagnosing problems in the worst situations
- Hybrid storage: Git+SQLite vs. RavenDB? – Paul Stovell discusses the different types of data that Octopus generates and works with, looking at some possible future alternatives to the current RavenDB based storage.