- 2.0.1 point release – Caliburn.Micro – The Caliburn.Micro team announce a minor update to V2.0 addressing bugs fixes reported in V2.0.0.
- Azure Resource Manager Tools (Preview) for Visual Studio – Advanced Template Editing – Matt Sampson highlights the Azure Resource Manager Tools (Preview) for Visual Studio, released last week, and walks through its use in creating a web application
- ASP.NET vNext – Alpha3 – David Fowler discusses the work being done on ASP.NET vNext, and discusses the ASP.NET vNext alpha3 release, focusing specifically on the KRuntime, and new features added in this release.
- Upgrading to jQuery.UI.Combined 1.11.0 – Pranav Rastogi takes a look at the changes in in the jQuery UI Combined package in version 1.11.0, looking at the changes you need to make to your application to make it work
- ASP.NET Identity 2.0: Implementing Group-Based Permissions Management – John Atten continues his series of posts on ASP.NET Identity, looking at the changes to Group Permissions Management in the V2.0 release of ASP.NET Identity
- The .NET Framework has LongPath (> MAXPATH) support? Yes! Well, kind of, it’s private… – Greg Duncan takes a look into the depths of the .NET Framework BCL, and highlights some interesting looking path support which unfortunately is marked as private.
- Sample App With ASP.NET Web API and ReactJS – Shiju Varghese shares a sample application which makes use of ASP.NET Web API for backend services, an ReactJS for the frontend UI
- Creating Custom AngularJS Directives Part 3 – Isolate Scope and Function Parameters – Dan Wahlin continues a series of posts looking a the creation of Directives in AngualrJS, with this 3rd post exploring ho you can isolate scope and function parameters.
- Karma Is Not Just For AngularJS – K.Scott Allen discusses Karma, looking at its origin with the AngularJS team, before exploring how it can be used more widely.
- Troubleshooting, when F5 debugging can’t help you – Ayende discusses the techniques that can help you in diagnosing problems in the worst situations
- Hybrid storage: Git+SQLite vs. RavenDB? – Paul Stovell discusses the different types of data that Octopus generates and works with, looking at some possible future alternatives to the current RavenDB based storage.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1677