- If you want to set a thread’s apartment model via Thread.CurrentThread.ApartmentState, you need to act quickly – Raymond Chen kicks off this year’s CLR week with a post discussing the threading apartment model, and how you can control it in code if you act quickly
- Effects of GZipping vs. minifying HTML files – Mads Kristensen follows up on yesterday’s post with a look at if it is worth applying minification before GZipping content or not
- Json.NET Updates: Merge, Dependency Injection, F# and JSONPath Support – Roopesh Shenoy highlights the latest release of JSON.NET, drawing attention to some of the recently added features.
- Thoughts on Angular’s Controller As Syntax – K. Scott Allen takes a look at the Angular ‘Controller as Syntax’ feature of Angular, sharing a look at how you use it before discussing the pros and cons of its use.
- AngularJS and Benefits to the Development Team – Dave Baskin shares his experiences of working with AngularJS, highlighting the benefits of the framework that they have experienced
- Accessing External APIs Using AngularJS’s Services – Maciej Sopyło takes a step by step view of how to interact with external APIs when working in AngularJS
- SlowCheetah is going into maintenance mode – Sayed Ibrahim Hashimi gives an update on the SlowCheetah project, and his discontinuing work on the project.
- No waffling here… SideWaffle and a step-by-step guide to create Visual Studio Item Templates – Greg Duncan highlights the SideWaffle project which makes it easy to construct your own Visual Studio Project Templates
- A Stroll Through Node: Building a Recipe Website with Express – Steven Edouard shares a step by step guide to building a simple recipes website using the Node.JS Stack.