- Announcing the beta release of Web Pages 3.2.1 – Yishai G highlights the latest beta release of ASP.NET Web Pages available via the NuGet Gallery. This update includes substantial performance work performed in conjunction with the MSN team to improve the memory allocation during render or larger pages
- Brighter – Ian Cooper is looking for feedback on Brighter, a command processor library (which is in turn a part of his Paramore Distributed Applications Explorations in ,NET libraries
- Azure Mobile Services .NET Updates – Henrik Frystyk Nielsen announces te latest new features in Azure Mobile Services .NET, including CORS support using using ASP.NET Web API CORS, an extensible authentication model and Support for Azure Active Directory Authentication
- Dotnet by Example: Angularjs + TypeScript – setting up a basic application with Visual Studio 2013 – Joost van Schaik walks through the process of getting a basic AngularJS and TypeScript application set up in your development environment.
- A step by step guide to developing Visual Studio item templates using SideWaffle – Richard Kerslake takes a look at SideWaffle, walking through its use in building Visual Studio Item Templates
- Code First Migration in Multiple DbContext – Sourav Kayal discusses the use of Entity Framework Code First Migrations when your application contains multiple data contexts, looking at how you need to modify commands to work with this situation
- GitHub Flow Like a Pro with these 13 Git Aliases – Phil Haack shares a series of Git Aliases which he has found help improve his productivity when working using the GitHub Flow
- MSDN magazine brings you a wealth of practical info about Azure Websites – Erez Benari highlights a number of articles included in MSDN Magazine covering various aspects of the Azure Websites platform.
- Collection Pipeline – Martin Fowler shares the last installment of his series looking at Collection Pipelines, where he explores laziness, parallelism, and immutability, before drawing together conclusions.
- Using AngularJS to Extend Your Code Quality – Jeremy Likness takes a look at the AngularJS extend functional and how it can improve your code quality and organisation
- CRUD Operation with ASP.NET MVC and Fluent Nhibernate – Jalpesh Vadgama gives an introduction to the use of NHibernate and the Fluent NHibernate library with an ASP.NET MVC application