- Unusual Ways of Boosting Up App Performance. Lambdas and LINQs – Alexey Totin shares the next part of this series exploring some of the more unusual ways of increasing your applications performance, looking at the hidden costs of Lambda expressions and LINQ Queries, and what you can do to offset them.
- Conventional HTML in ASP.NET MVC: Validators – Jimmy Bogard continues his series looking at re-forming standard HTML components in ASP.NET MVC, with a look at the implementation of validators.
- What is React.js? Another Template Library? Like Web Components? A Framework like AngularJS? – Craig McKeachie takes a look at the React.js library, comparing it to other frameworks and libraries to give a feel for what it is all about.
- Collection Pipeline – Martin Fowler shares the 4th part of his article on Collection Pipelines
- Application State, part 1 – The Caliburn.Micro blog kicks off a discussion of th state management features of the forth coming major release of Caliburn.Micro
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning – Bruno Terkaly discusses some of the concepts of Machine Learning, and how it relates to the capabilities provided on the Azure Platform.
- Azure Automation: What is running on my subscriptions – Benjamin Guinebertière takes a look at using Azure Automation Scripts to get a regular report of what is running in his Azure Subscription.
- Spell Check, Hyphenation, and Thesaurus for .NET with C# and VB Samples – Part 1: Single Threading – & Spell Check, Hyphenation, and Thesaurus for .NET with C# and VB Samples – Part 2: Multi Threading – Thomas Maierhofer takes a look at the use of the NHunspell spell checking (and related) library in both Single and Multi-threaded applications
- Using Markdown for Effective Logging – Stuart Wheelwright shares a library for logging which makes use of the MarkDown format to allow your logs to be beautifully formatted with ease.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1659