- Updates to RoslynDom 1.0.8 Alpha – Kathleen Dollard announce an updated and experimental release of RoslynDOM containing a number of new features
- Know thy .NET object memory layout – Matt Warren shares some knowledge and experience gained porting HdrHistogram from Java to .NET, learning plenty about the layout of memory in .NET along the way.
- SYSK 390: String.Format vs. concatenation – ‘irenake’ takes a look at the relative performance of string concatenation and the use of String.Format.
- CodeLens Processing pipeline performance improvements – Mathew Aniyan discusses some of the performance improvements made to CodeLens in the Update 3 release
- On Staying Positive and Subconscious Prejudices, Using Server Side Timers and SignalR in ASP.NET MVC Applications & Consuming Server-Side SignalR Events in Universal Windows App Clients – Jason Roberts takes a look at the use of SignalR in browser and Universal Windows Applications
- ASP.NET Anti-Forgery Tokens internals – Sebastian Solnica takes a look under the hood at how ASP.NET Anti-Forgery Tokens work in this CodeProject article
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1645