- ODataLib 6.4.0 Release – ‘LeoHu1′ and the OData Team announce the release of ODataLib 6.4.0 including new features for querying, paging on the client, writer performance, and much more.
- .NET Framework setup verification tool, cleanup tool and detection sample code now support .NET Framework 4.5.2 – Aaron Stebner shares an update version of his .NET Framework Setup Verification Tool, Clean Up Tool and detection code samples which take into account Version 4.5.2 of the .NET Framework.
- paint.net 4.0 is now available! – Rick Brewster.announces the release of the free and excellent Paint.NET 4.0 image editor, written and using the .NET Framework. This new release takes advantage of a number of new framework features, and is a great showcase of what is possible on the platform
- Announced today: Nokia Imaging SDK 1.2 and Lumia SensorCore SDK – The Windows Apps Team highlight the announcement of two new SDK releases, with the Nokia Imaging SDK 1.2 seeing its official release, and a public beta release of the Lumia SensorCore SDK.
- .NET Compiler Platform ("Roslyn") for the Rest of Us – Beth Massi shares an interview with Dustin Campbell, Program Manager on the Managed Languages Team and discusses what Roslyn means to the developers who are not hacking on the compiler.
- ASP.NET MVC 5 Identity: Extending and Modifying Roles – John Atten continues his series of CodeProject articles looking at the ASP.NET Identity Framework included in ASP.NET MVC5, exploring how you can extend the framework support for roles.
- Monodevelop and VB.Net and Ubuntu: how to install & Monodevelop and Nancy and VB.Net – Christiaan Baes takes a look at getting up and running with the MonoDevelop IDE on a Linux Platform, and looks at spinning up your first ASP.NET site using Nancy and VB.NET developed in the MonoDevelop environment.
- Windows Azure Migration Tips and Tracks – ‘rakhiguha’ shares some tricks, tips, and things to watch out for on performing migration of existing applications onto the Microsoft Azure Platform