I’m going to be doing some maintenance on The Morning Brew site this evening (UK time) so there is a chance things may go off for a while tonight – consider yourselves warned
- Delegates and structural identity – Eric Lippert explores an interesting situation where two seemingly comparable delegates are not actually assignment compatible in the latest instalment of Ask The Bug Guys
- Contributing to the F# Language and Compiler – Tomas Petricek of the F# Open Engineering group discusses the process for community contributions to the core F# Language and Compiler, encouraging people to get involved.
- Measuring the impact of the .NET Garbage Collector – Matt Warren continues his series looking at the optimisations of the Roslyn compilers, with a slight detour to look at the work performed and impact on performance of the .NET Garbage Collector
- Download Visual Studio Express – Scott Hanselman follows up on his DownloadSqlServerExpress.com with another signpost posting which includes more direct links to the various versions of Visual Studio
- Getting started with Visual Studio Editor Margin Extensions – Shemeer NS takes a look at the process of extending the Visual Studio IDE, focusing in on the Editor Margin Extensions and their implementation.
- Visual Studio ALM Community Widgets (aka.ms/widgets) – Willy-Peter Schaub shares a list of the best and most useful community extensions for Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Adding Tabs with FiddlerScript – Eric Lawrence discusses the extensions points available in Fiddler allowing you to bolt in your own scripted or Managed Code UI/tooling.
- Using Fiddler and Advanced Rest Client to test Azure Storage and Azure Mobile Services – Bruno Terkaly discusses the use of Fiddler as a raw HTTP client to talk to Azure Storage and Mobile Services endpoints
- A dynamic RequireSsl Attribute for ASP.NET MVC – Rick Strahl discusses and shares an implementation of a dynamic (evaluate conditions / config at runtime) RequireSSL attribute for ASP.NET MVC,