- Dependency Injection in ASP.NET vNext – Victor Hurdugaci discusses the support for Dependency Injection which is baked throughout the ASP.NET vNext Stack, and how the basic DI capability is provided, along with the ability to plug in custom and more advanced implementations.
- Understanding the Owin External Authentication Pipeline – Anders Abel discusses the mechanism for implementing Authentication within OWIN based applications, inserting it into the processing pipeline.
- Error logging and tracking done right with Raygun.io – Troy Hunt takes a look at how tools like Raygun.io take you to the next level of error logging and management
- Transform your Microsoft Azure Web Site – Zhao Wei takes a look at how you can use XDT Transformations to alter the configuration of your Microsoft Azure Website
- How to load views from database in MVC – Saad Khan takes a look at the extensibility of ASP.NET MVC in the use of a custom VirtualPathProvider implementation which allows views to be loaded from
- Code Reviews Should Be about Incremental Improvement – Erik Dietrich discusses the role of Persuasion in code reviews
- Push Notifications to PhoneGap Apps using Notification Hubs Integration – Glenn Gailey looks at the use of Azure Mobile Services Notification hubs to provide notifications into PhoneGap based applications
- C# Tips eBook 50% Complete – Jason Roberts highlights an update to his C# Tips LeanPub eBook, currently available for free (or what ever value you wish to place on it).
- Download SQL Server Express – Scott Hanselman demystifies the process to obtain SQL Server Express inspired by a post from Long Zheng illustrating the official torturous download process.