- VS/TFS 2013.3 CTP 2 is now available – Brian Harry highlights the release of the second CTP of the Visual Studio 2013.3 Update, another community technology preview release for you to try out, but not use in production yet as the CTP does not include a go-live license.
- GitHub for Windows 2.0 – Phil Haack announces the release of GitHub for Windows 2.0, a new major release from the GitHub Team, and highlights a feature he worked on which provides support for Emoji in commit messages.
- Bugs Fixed in Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 – Eric Battalio provides a list of the connect reported bugs relating to C++ which were addressed in the Visual Studio 2013.2 Update.
- Creating and using brokered components step by step video – Iris Classon shares a look at the new Visual Studio / .NET Brokered Components support introduced at Build 2014 in the form of a short video step by step guide
- The ECMAScript 6 schedule changes – Dr. Axel Rauschmayer highlights a change to the specification process schedule for ECMAScript 6
- AngularJS Token Authentication using ASP.NET Web API 2, Owin, and Identity – Taiseer Joudeh shares the second part of a series looking at the use of AngularJS Token /Authentication with ASP.NET Web API 2, making use of the OWIN hosting and ASP.NET Identity Framework
- Why Swift? – Sasha Goldshtein takes a look at the new programming language from Apple, discussing the different design goals that the language aims to address
- Subclassing Objective-C classes in Swift and the perils of Initializers – Pete Barber gives a first taste of the Swift Programming Language with a look at working with SpriteKit the graphics and rendering infrastructure library.