- Durandal 2.1.0 Released! – Rob Eisenberg announces the release of Durandal 2.1.0, a bugfix and minor feature release, including support for BootStrap 3
- Fresh Updates to Azure Mobile Services .NET – Henrik F Nielsen highlights the latest updates to the Azure Mobile Services for .NET platform, including improvements fo SQL Azure database initializers, service health detection and the use of local config settings.
- What are your options to host your web application with Microsoft Azure? – Rakki Muthukumar recaps the three ways you can host your websites on the Microsoft Azure platform, giving an overview of Virtual Machines and IIS, Web Roles and Azure Websites
- Final Thoughts on Nuget and Some Initial Impressions on the new KVM – Jeremy D Miller shares thoughts on DevOps topics, including a look at the new K runtime from the ASP.NET team and thoughts on NuGet.
- Draconian ASP.NET 4.5.2 Security Change: It Was the Right Thing to Do – Don Kiely shares thoughts on the recent security change surrounding EnableViewStateMac in .NET 4.5.2
- Heisenberg Developers – Mike Hadlow shares a tale from the trenches about developer management, and productivity – a worthy read.
- Modeling exercise: Flights & Travelers – Ayende discusses a real user’s question about how best to model a business problem in document database terms.
- Guide to Freeing up Disk Space under Windows 8.1 – Scott Hanselman shares a useful guide to freeing up disk space on Windows 8.1 machines
- and finally……Pragmatic people – ‘ctford’ shares an amusing development take on one of my favourite tracks of the ’90s
- Conference Session Videos Online | nik codes – Nik Molnar highlights the session recordings of his recent sessions at Techorama and NDC, available online now. Be sure to checkout the extensive range of session recordings from both of these conferences.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1625