- SQLitePCL.raw NuGet package, 0.2.0-alpha – Eric Sink announces the second alpha release of his SQLitePCL.raw NuGet Package with a number of improvements over the previous alpha, and with much more still to come.
- Releasing the new Sample Browser Phone app – Jialiang announces the release of the Sample Browser for Windows Phone, taking the number of platforms on which you can browse code to a huge number of common problems to 4.
- Some enumerator bounds checks are omitted – Eric Lippert returns from holiday with a follow on instalment of ‘Ask the Bug Guys’ which takes a look at why the implementation of the Current property of struct based IEnumerator implementations does not include boundary checking.
- QueueBackgroundWorkItem to reliably schedule and run long background processes in ASP.NET – Rick Anderson reviews the three ways of implementing long running background tasks in ASP.NET applications, and looks in detail at the use for QueueBackgroundWorkItem to achieve his, sharing sample code to illustrate.
- The 2014 State of DevOps Report Is Here! – Jez Humble highlights and share a link to the ‘2014 State of DevOps’ report to which he contributed, available as a free (registration required) download.
- My ECMAScript 7 wishlist – Nicholas C. Zakas shares some of his hopes for the ECMAScript 7 standard, discussing the use of the various proposed features in some detail.
- Cordova Tools for Visual Studio: A first Look – Steven Edouard shares his first impressions of the Apache Cordova support included in Visual Studio 14’s CTP relaese.
- Notes on Debug mode versus Release Mode – Christopher T. Haun reminds us of the differences between Release and Debug builds of our code
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1623